- 4-PORT HUB WITH SWITCHES: Adds four Superspeed USB-A ports to connect mice, keyboards, flash drives, mobile hdd and more or sync mobile devices accessories. On/off button at each port to activate or disable devices as desired; port LEDs show port status at a glance; sturdy and sleek housing with small footprint, great for travel. Portable, compact, lightweight design that easily fits into laptop bag pockets.
- IDEAL AS A DESKTOP HUB: Built-in, sturdy extra-long 5 ft. (1.5 m) cable ideal for cable runs to the back of the desk which can be seen as an attached usb extension cable — and out of the way — down to Mac / tower PC, laptop or tablet to limit cord clutter.
- FAST DATA SPEEDS & POWER/CHARGING: USB 3.2 Gen 1 (formerly USB 3.0) Type A ports with SuperSpeed transfer rates up to 5 Gbps; charges up to 4.5 W (5 V / 0.9 A); bus powered so no external power supply needed. Optional 5 V / 2 A (10 W) input jack for maximum 4.5 W output power on the USB-A ports.
- EASY TO USE: Plug-and-play installation; Great for desktop, PCs, Ultrabooks, Chromebooks, MacBooks, Surface Pro, Surface devices, Mac Pro, PS5, PS4, Xbox; compatible with Windows, macOS, Linux and Chrome OS. Supports Hot Swapping and backward compatible with USB 2.0.
- BUILT TO LAST | WHAT'S INCLUDED: 4-Port USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Hub, instructions. 3 year manufacturer warranty when purchased from the manufacturer or authorized reseller.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
4-Port USB Hub with Type-A plug for more ways to connect your USB-A devices
The Manhattan 4-Port USB 3.0 Type-A Hub turns one of your device's SuperSpeed USB-A ports into four so you can easily connect a keyboard, mouse, flash drive and more. Devices that fit the USB 3.2 Gen 1 spec (formerly known as USB 3.0) can reach transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps for external storage, printing and more. The hub's SuperSpeed ports are backward compatible to run older USB versions 2.0 or even 1.1. You can also charge your phone or tablet since the Hub supplies up to 5 V / 0.9 A of power.
Connectivity you can take with you
This hub's durable case, compact size and bus power mean greater portability for you when you have to pack up and go. You don't have to worry about carrying an additional power supply, which makes the hub an ideal travel companion. Simply unplug it from your upstream device, disconnect your peripherals and put what you need in your laptop bag to be on your way. Alternatively, if you find that you need more power for your devices, the hub includes a DC input to connect a 10 W power adapter (not included).
Turn your ports on and off as needed
With a power switch for each port, this hub gives you complete control over which devices are using power or valuable system resources. The individual switches make it so constant plugging and unplugging is no longer necessary. Simply press the button when you want to activate or deactivate a port.
Universal compatibility for easy installation
This universal USB 3.0 hub will work with a wide range of computers because it requires no additional software or drivers. It installs automatically when you connect it to your laptop or desktop so you can be up and running quickly. It also works with a range of operating systems such as Windows®, macOS®, Linux and Chrome OS, so it’s multi-platform compatible.
- Adds four USB-A ports to connect mice, keyboards, flash drives and more or to charge and sync mobile devices
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 (formerly USB 3.0) Type-A ports with SuperSpeed transfer rates up to 5 Gbps and charging up to 4.5 W (5 V / 0.9 A)
- Extra-long, built-in 5 ft. (1.5 m) cable
- An on/off switch at each port for easy system resource management
- LED indicators for easy status monitoring
- Great for desktop PCs, Ultrabooks™, laptops, Chromebooks™, MacBooks®, Surface® devices and more
- Bus powered: no external power supply needed
- Optional 5 V / 2 A DC jack to connect power adapter (not included) for maximum output power on the USB ports
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0
- Sleek housing with small footprint, great for desktop placement and travel
- Portable, compact and lightweight design that easily fits into laptop bag pockets
- Plug-and-play installation; no configuration or drivers required
- Compatible with Windows®, macOS®, Linux® and Chrome OS™
- Supports Hot Swapping
- Three-year warranty
- Standards and Certifications
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.0)
- Data transfer speeds: 5 Gbps
- USB-A charging power output: 4.5 W (5.0 V at 0.9 A) max.
- DC jack power input: 10 W (5.0 V at 2.0 A) max.
- Withstanding voltage: 300.0 V DC
- Insulation resistance: 10 MΩ
- One USB-A 9-pin, male
- Four USB-A 9-pin, female
- One DC input jack, female (required DC barrel plug tip: 3.5 x 1.35 mm)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.17 x 1.89 x 0.87 in. (106 x 48 x 22 mm)
- Net weight: 0.21 lbs. (93 g)
- Gross weight: 0.32 lbs. (145 g)
- Cable length: 5 ft. (1.5 m)
- Cable diameter: 32 AWG
- Housing: ABS plastic
- Operation temperature: 32 - 140°F (0 - 60°C)
- Storage temperature: 14 - 194°F (-10 - 90°C)
- Humidity (noncondensing): 10 - 90% RH
- Windows 7/8.1/10/11, Linux, Chrome OS or macOS
- 4-Port USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Hub
- Amazon ASIN: B0C427TV1R
- EAN: 0766623180887
- UPC: 766623180887
- Weight: 0.09 kg
- Dimensions: 106 (L) x 48 (W) x 22 (H) [mm]
- Packaging: Retail Box
- Opens in a new window.